Welcome to the website for All Saints Parish in Strathroy.
The Catholic presence in Strathroy goes back to the appointment of Fr. Patrick Egan in January of 1869. This appointment was to meet the needs of the growing Irish presence in the area.
Over the next nearly 150 years, we have experienced waves of immigration. The Dutch arrived shortly after the Second World War followed by the Portuguese primarily during the 1960's and 1970's.
We are currently a parish of 1700 families.
May God continue to bless our parish!
| 124 Front Street East, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 1Y9
Phone: 519-245-0644 | Fax: 519-660-2921 | E-mail Us