History

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church was established on July 14, 1953.  The first Sunday Mass in the new Church was February 14, 1954. 

 

The Church was destroyed by fire on March 21, 1976.  The first Mass in the newly constructed church was December 25, 1977.  The official opening and blessing of the new church was Sunday, September 17, 1978.